Important points to remember when making a claim:
• Make sure all material facts are disclosed to the Insurer. The Insurer trusts the information is correct and calculates an appropriate premium based on it. If a person fails to disclose information or doesn’t give the correct information, the Insurer may reject the claim.
• Your house has a Thatch roof and you declare that it is of “Standard
• If you are undergoing renovation or major alterations at your
• The incorrect year of registration of your vehicle. If you have old
damage which was not repaired.
• Incorrect details of the driver
• Previous losses/claims
• Don’t insure your child’s car in your name. Parents, who attempt to reduce the cost of insurance by insuring the car (which is registered in the child’s name) on their Policy, are acting fraudulently. The insurance must be in the child’s name, even if the parents pay the premium.